CustomStrap 2.5: keeps your head cleaner
This update brings a cleaner head, and some minor fixes. We are always hungry of performance optimizations, so your content can shine. This time we are removing the built-in WordPress wp-embed.js file. Some reading shows clearly that this file in not worth a browser HTTP request.
Another notable addition is fixing SVG logos - the Understrap CSS which does not seem to work properly on some SVG logos.
Here is the complete list of the changes:
- Added filters to remove wp-embed.js
- A Footer template file has been added: accepts now custom integration with LC or custom footer implementations, just define a customstrap_custom_footer() function
- The SASS compiler now reads the original SASS file via wp_remote_get API instead of file_get_contents for broader compatibility
- [BUGFIX] SVG logos where not showing up, a CSS row has been added to amend it
- [ENHANCEMENT] When using a fixed top header, the scroll to section anchors is now tweaked via CSS - see here